this is how you pull off a dad shirt, squirt
Peter Jackson discusses the characterization of Bilbo in An Unexpected Journey Appendices Part 8.
Am I the only one who sees a face in the first one?
Floating in the waterfalls (by Mr Andrew Murray)
nidotortle said:tips on drawing from different perspectives or trying to draw specific poses? I need help pls ;-;
when it comes to specific poses I try to first draw the most basic shapes and movement lines and then gradually go into more and more details, like so:
if you have difficulties with perspective, try drawing a perspective grid first:
it’s nothing different than tips from other artists, but I hope it helped a little ;u;
15, 19, 20, 25 & 27! :D
15. How long does an average piece take you to complete?
Sketch - 10-20 min
Digital with minor bg - 5 hours
Digital with big, complex bg or lotta detail 9+ hours
19. What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
Hands, feet and noses.
20. What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
Eyes and hair.
25. Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
Music is a must. Preferably in the theme I am drawing.
27. For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
I can go up in as much as 80+ layers on really detailed pictures. ^^;
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Ask me these so I can calm down some more
Just some stuff I’d totally put in my house…
More decor ideas for the future Elder Goth Retirement Haunted Mansion,