Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s). I am so sad, cus I only have one best friend(you), but I will include my other good friend too, aka Mon <3
- Both of you can make me laugh like a maniac.
- You are both very kind and supporting, without bullshit asspatting.
- You both live far away and I hate that >:C
- You are both great artists <3
- You are both younger than me. (I think..)
Orange: 6 facts about my home town. - I’ve moved around alot, but I guess my hometown is where I was born so…
- It’s known as Little Chicago.
- Every year in may, they hold a fair that I’ve gone to every year since I was a child. It’s not as good as it used to be though :(
- It has a lot of schools for such a small town, two-three elementary schools, one junior high and one high school.
- It has a really big and gorgeous lake close by that is really scary because of the black water ;u;
- The layout of the town is amusingly like a bowl.
- It offers a large variety of sports for kids, from horse riding, to hockey, to football, to basketball.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things.
- I honestly dont have any favorite things so I have NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT HERE.
imagine your OTP taking a bubble bath together
Funny random fact about me, I was born with blonde hair and have always been dead jealous at natural gingers, so much so that I got really mad at a friend(who was a natural ginger) after she bleached her hair and dyed it cotton candy pink. It looked horrid on her, and I was so saddened by the loss of her red hair. And due to my jealousy, for the last three-four years now, I’ve started to dye my hair ginger red and I cant tell you how happy I am to discover that my roots have actually picked up on the red pigment so much that I dont get a blonde hair growth at the top of my head anymore, nope, now it’s just as red as the rest of my hair! And I LOVE it! Finally got the hair color I’ve always wanted. Starting to look like the stereotypical pale, redhead, green-eyed irish now, shame I lack the freckles. Oh well, 3 out of 4 is nice too.
Aaaaaaand rant below…
"oh just wait until you found yourself a nice boy, you will want kids then."
My nice boy doesnt want kids either, so I’m safe -w-
if ur like, above the age of 26 and not on here for work reasons what are you doing with your life tbh
stuck at home unable to work because of chronic pain lol
being a massive ginormous failure at everything including life tbh
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
most private thing im willing to admit: im not good at estimating how much pasta is enough for one person
there’s a tool for that
I’m sorry, does that scale progress from a child to a HORSE?
OMG GET IT
IM SO HUNGRY
yeah but like “i’m so hungry i could eat a child”
I’m so hungry, I could eat a woman.
pairings where they “hate” each other but would be devastated if anything happened to one another aRE MY FUCKING WEAKNESS
the question is who in your otp is the enthusiastic parent that cheers way too loudly at soccer games
and which is the one who isn’t allowed at the soccer games anymore because they keep yelling at the ref